Like us!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom’s New Place in Dallas


Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom’s New Place in Dallas

by HOOKEDONHOUSES


Do you keep up with the Kardashians? I’m afraid I don’t. So when readers started asking to see photos of where Khloe and her husband Lamar Odom are living in Texas, I had to do a little research to find out.

Lamar was recently traded by the Lakers to the Mavericks, and the couple moved into a luxury condo in the W Dallas Victory Hotel & Residences. Take a look!

E! Online reports that they’re renting the 2-bedroom condo for $7,500-a-month:

“Resident amenities in the building include a concierge service, two fitness centers, an infinity pool, a lap pool, a 5,000-square-foot Bliss spa, an entertainment lounge and an outpost of Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio’s Craft restaurant.”

Okay, I love Tom Colicchio. I’ve watched every season of Top Chef since it began. I’d be hanging out in his restaurant all the time in hopes of running into him…

The new season of their reality TV show Khloe & Lamar recently premiered on E!–those of you who watch will have to tell us if they’ve shown the new condo yet.

In an interview Khloe talked about the move:

“Moving in general is stressful, so moving to a state that I’ve never been is stressful. Then when your husband’s having a very emotional transition, that’s like adding one more layer to this. Then I’m having the camera crew film and for them, they love it. They’re like, ‘This is gold!’ I’m like, ‘Can’t you just leave us alone for one week?’ But, you know, that’s what you know we signed up for.”







Out of all the celebrity houses I’ve featured over the years, do you know which one is the most searched for on my blog every month? Surprisingly (to me, at least), it’s the one that belongs to Khloe’s sister, Kim Kardashian.



Are you a fan? More photos and information about their place on Realtor.com.

P.S. Speaking of reality shows, did you catch the finale of “The Bachelor” last night? What a train wreck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...