Like us!

Friday, September 7, 2012

Kim Kardashian Beverly Hills home




Okay, so I have to admit I’m not really Keeping Up with the Kardashians, so Kim Kardashian and her new Mediterranean villa in Beverly Hills weren’t on my radar when she bought it earlier this year. Judging by the amount of e-mail I got from readers asking to see photos of it, though, I may be the only one who doesn’t watch her reality show on E!, which describes it this way:

“A tempest of siblings, business and fame engulf Olympic decathlete Bruce Jenner and paparazzi fave Kim Kardashian as their huge Hollywood families collide.” (So dramatic!)




Kim’s new house has 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, and lots of fireplaces. It was originally listed at almost $5 million but was eventually reduced to about $3.8. I’m not sure what she ended up paying.





I like the kitchen with all the windows, the fireplace, and the dark walnut floors:



There’s another fireplace in the bedroom and a large seating area:




I love this outdoor living space, but I always wonder what happens when it storms. Is it someone’s job to run out there and put everything away at the first sign of rain?



Did you see the glam Kardashian Family Christmas photo, taken by photographer Nick Saglimbeni this year? They sure know how to amp up the drama, even for their Christmas cards!



“Saturday Night Live” parodied the Kardashian sisters giving a Holiday Message that was pretty funny last weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...